What is CPO? Certified Pool and Spa Operator. H&L Pools is proud to offer the National Swimming Pool Foundation’s certified pool and spa operator training course. The CPO certification is a MUST for pool managers, instructors, teachers, lifeguards and all other personnel responsible for the safe operations of a swimming pool. The CPO certification is internationally recognized and is required by many health departments. The CPO curriculum meets the Model Aquatic Health Code (MAHC) requirements for pool operators. This comprehensive 2-day course will include both classroom and hands-on experience.
- October 23-24, 2019 Hancock Wellness Center – McCordsville, IN
- January 16-17, 2020 Diamhondhead Inn & Suites Diamondhead, MS 39525
- Cost: $325.00
- Times: 8-6pm (Saturday & Sunday)
- Certification Requirements: Attend both class sessions and complete the written examination with a 75% or greater.
- MUST provide proof of a BMV-issued ID to obtain certification – driver’s License, CDL, ID, etc. Please note, a school ID or any other form of ID WILL NOT be accepted.
- Certification Validity: 5 years
- Please note, this course is conducted by H&L Pool’s NSPF Instructors
Hancock Wellness Center
8505 N Clearview Dr, McCordsville, IN 45055